Liv at MB is a residential condominium development situated in the desirable district15 along Arthur Road. Bukit Sembawang Estates is the developer of the project. It has a 99-year leasehold tenure. The bus stop is just in front of the LIV @MB condominium. Additionally, these bus routes provide additional connectivity between Pasir Ris and Tanjong Pagar. The residents at Liv @ mb review find it quite convenient to go internationally since the motorway is just a few minutes away.
Characteristics of LIV @ MB
All of the essential necessities for residents are available within walking distance.
It is also a dream home for a large number of individuals. Therefore, do not delay and secure your condominiums without delay.
Individuals buy these types of houses because they also have a departure office and an on-site bus station, which makes life easier for everyone.
They rent out pads to folks, and it is budget-friendly for all of them to take dwellings according to their financial situation. Check out liv at MB price for more information about condominium investing.
Additionally, there is a strong connection to a major motorway, namely the east coast turnpike and marina beach front interstate.
They are the world’s most popular breakfast, whether grilled buns or dipped in exquisite bubbling eggs with a hint of pepper.
Consider the following: LIV @ MB
Residents of LIV At MB have the option to live the lifestyle they’ve always desired. The premium amenities on offer here are tailored to the delight of customers and their lifestyle requirements. Apart from the clubhouse and bars that you may have envisaged, there is also a gym and fitness center. Additionally, they may indulge in some me-time with the alternatives offered. The following are compelling reasons to choose LIV @ MB:
- LIV @ MB is approximately a nine-minute walk from the expansive and scenic East Coast Park.
- Only a 5-minute walk away is the future Thomson-East Coast Line (TEL) Katong Park station, which is slated to open in 2023.
- The Marina Bay Financial Center is just six MRT stops away.
- Convenient access to key redevelopment zones, including Straits View, Marina South, and Marina East.
- There are several retail centers in the neighborhood.
However, healthcare and education should be included as well. Parkway East Hospital is a 10-minute drive from LIV @ MB, while Tan Tock Seng and Singapore General Hospital are 15- and 17-minute drives apart. This way, parents will enjoy the closeness to schools. Preschools are nearby, which makes it even handier for parents and their children. Within two kilometers of the LIV @ MB location, there are two elementary schools, omitting the prominent SAP schools Dunman High School and Chung Cheng High School (Main).
What justifications exist for considering LIV@MB?
- East Coast Park, a sprawling and attractive park, is just a nine-minute drive from LIV @ MB.
- Katong Park station on the Thomson-East Coast Line (TEL), which is scheduled to open in 2023, is just a 5-minute walk away.
- The Marina Bay Financial Hub is about a six-minute MRT ride away.
- Access to important transition areas such as Straits View, Marina South, and Marina East is convenient.
Further information about the LIV@MB location
Thus, when it comes to the LIV@MB location, the area is home to various shopping malls, the biggest and most popular of which is Parkway Parade. Parkway Parade is the preferred shopping destination for East Coast residents since its seven levels of retailers offer practically everything and are just five bus stops away. Because LIV @ MB is located next to the Singapore Sports Hub, local malls are also within a 5-minute drive, providing residents with additional dining and shopping choices.
LIV @ MB is located near a cluster of Katong shopping malls. It consists of smaller and a few older malls, however, they are largely focused on meeting customers’ service needs, including specific specialty areas that are no longer accessible in larger malls.
– For example, despite its age, Katong Retail Centre has a historic history as Singapore’s first air-conditioned retail mall. As a consequence, the adjacent malls cater to inhabitants’ eating, shopping, service, entertainment, and financial needs, offering a varied array of possibilities.
Mountbatten MRT Station is the nearest MRT station to the Liv @ MB project. This railway station is conveniently located within 900 meters of the residential complex. All future occupants of this residential complex will benefit from the comfort and convenience of being adjacent to an MRT station. The station is divided into many lines and will efficiently connect inhabitants to Shenton Way MRT Station.
A medium-sized condo at Liv @ MB will be ideal for homeowners who need a smaller home due to a lack of time or energy to maintain a larger property. A smaller apartment will provide renters with greater flexibility, particularly those who are often on the go due to extended job hours or travel. Additionally, many individuals choose to spend less time inside and more time outside. For such persons, the condo is ideal and basic since it requires less effort.