Bubble wrap is the ideal option for packing fragile items and protecting them during transport. It is a popular choice for moving companies because it’s affordable and is available in a variety of designs. Bubble wrap is versatile as it can be used in a wide range of ways because it comes in a variety of sizes and thicknesses. It is easy to use, affordable, and highly efficient for any moving process, as it shields the customer’s belongings from being severely damaged or scratched while being transported. This article explains how bubble wrap can be utilized in packing items for any relocation.
The importance of bubble wrap sheets when packing
As mentioned earlier, bubble wrap sheets are designed to shield fragile objects while transporting them. Hence, we cannot ignore the importance of how properly utilizing bubble wrap as it can also be ineffective if used improperly. A reputable moving company knows how to pack essential items in a way that would provide the best protection for customers’ valuable possessions. This article will cover the most common types of bubble wrap sheets that are utilized by moving companies and other situations where it is strongly recommended to use this material.
Types of bubble wrap and their different uses
The material was initially developed as textured wallpaper, however, it proved to be the best material for protecting products during transport. Using bubble wrap has remained till the present day because it has the following benefits:
- The properties of protection: As the name implies, bubble wrap contains air-filled bubbles that are crucial in creating an insulating layer between the item’s surface and any external factors. It provides shock isolation for breakable items made from clay, glass, ceramics, and many others. Additionally, the protective properties of these materials are stretched to protect an item from moisture and dirt.
- It is a chance to use sheets for another time: Bubble wrap does not require too much storage space for the next application. It can be rolled or stored in sheets, based on the kind of bubble wrap selected.
- It’s simple to use: Bubble wrap is easy to wrap. However, it does require some knowledge. Bubble wrap sheets and rolls are flexible and can be used to wrap any kind of product. They can also be secured with top-quality tape.
- Light-weighted material: Bubble wrap sheets are lightweight. You do not have to worry about your boxes getting heavier because they’re packed with air which makes bubble wrap sheets weightless. That means the boxes won’t weigh too much to lift into your vehicle.
There are many types of bubble wrap, and they all share the same characteristics. Bubble wrap is safe to use on delicate items and can be carried around in any weather. When packing various types of belongings, customers need to familiarize themselves with the following:
- Self-adhesive wrap: If you are looking to wrap the bubble wrap without using double-sided tape, then the one with the self-adhesive layer is the best solution. Moreover, the adhesive part can be easily removed whenever needed.
- Anti-static type: This kind of bubble wrap doesn’t allow static buildup, unlike the previous one. This is only applicable to the items that have electrical components that can cause static to occur.
- Standard bubble wrap: It is available in sheets and rolls, and also in small bags that can hold a broad variety of products.
- Bubble wraps with foam: It has another layer of foam that provides extra protection for fragile items.
The material is in various dimensions and shapes that meet different customers’ requirements. Customers often select bubble wraps based on the shape and size of the objects to be secured and packed.
Our professional movers use packaging materials
A high-quality bubble wrap is essential to any move. Professional moving companies with vast experience in the field usually utilize a wide range of packing supplies and equipment in the process of preparing for a client’s relocation. These materials include:
- Quality packing tape: Many things need to be secure. That’s where the packing tape comes in handy. Professional Zeromax movers use the type with great sticking power and avoid any cheap options.
- Cardboard boxes that come in a variety of sizes: The size of the boxes is defined by the size of the item and the weight.
- Straps or ropes: When loading the moving truck, every item needs to be secured to prevent being shifted around during transit. Cargo straps are essential during relocations.
Keep in mind that the variety of supplies used in arranging and executing a client’s move could change depending on the demands of the customer as well as the specifics of the move.
Hire our packing experts for your next move
When you’re moving out, it’s important to find a moving company capable of completely meeting and exceeding your requirements and needs. We’ve been in the industry for many years and have earned a good reputation as a firm that can be trusted. We offer a variety of moving services including packing. We have a range of packing materials at our disposal. Our expert staff knows the correct ways to use bubble wrap to shield clients’ valuable items before loading them into the vehicle. Additionally, we have other numerous services that you may need when moving.