The chandeliers are important design elements that not only have the function to light up the homes, but they play also an extremely important aesthetic role. The right chandelier can deeply transform the home decor and can enhance the style of any room, giving a touch of character, originality, appeal and personality.
Here you are ten creative ideas for DIY chandeliers that will help you to decorate in an unique way your interiors. Enjoy the gallery and choose the idea that better suits and matches your home decor!
Diy Branch Chandelier
- Tree Branches: If you are looking for a stunning effect, you will definitely love these chandeliers made with tree branches. As you can see in the pics, tree branches chandeliers can match any different style, from the elegant to the rustic to the shabby chic
- Hangers: Have you ever thought that the hangers can be transformed in a stunning chandelier? You can even choose a colored light to enhance the effect
- Wine and beer bottles. Recycled and empty bottles of wine or of beer are perfect for an uncommon chandelier.
- Wine and water glasses. If you have a set of wine or of water glasses that you don’t use anymore…great! Don’t throw it away!…you can transform it in a beautiful chandelier
- Spoons. Not only the empty bottles or old wine glasses can be used for making stunning chandeliers, but even the spoons can be transformed in an original chandelier. If you want something really colourful and funny, you can use the ice-cream spoons
- Graters. What do you think about this chandelier made with old and recycled graters? It’s perfect for a rustic and original dining room, as well as for a restaurant or a pub
- Glob maps. Another creative idea for making original chandeliers is the use of recycled glob maps.
- Paper. The paper is one of the most versatile material and is perfect for creative DIY ideas. Have a look at these chandeliers made with rounded pieces of papers or with stripes of paper. The final effect is really terrific
- Cork caps. Another funny and original idea, is to use recycled cork caps for creating an unusual and rustic chandelier.
- Hat. Old and recycled hats can be easily transformed in a stylish and trendy chandelier
And you, which of these DIY chandeliers made with recycled materials do you prefer?